Effective May 1, 2019 Western Heights Water Company is adopting a new Four Tier Rate Structure to meet the goals of:
- Financial stability and preparedness
- Fair and equal allocation and access to local groundwater
- Reliance on imported water to meet future needs
- Assignment of costs for growth and resiliency to high water users
Use our rate calculator to find out how the new rates will affect you.
Need more stock? Got too much? Adjust the Stock Allowance and/or Units Used as needed to discover where you can
save money. You can find your Units Used, Basic Charges, and Current Charges on your latest statement.
Information Sessions to be held at the WHWC office.
- Wednesday, April 17, 2019 at 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, May 15, 2019 at 7:00 PM
Call the office Monday – Friday 8 AM – 4 PM @ 909-790-1901